Who am I?
The Argument for Happiness
The Mantis Shrimp
Is This You?
Individuals Seeking Coaching
Programs & Resources
Programs & More
Resources & Publications
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Real Professional Development through a Playful Lens
Why Are We Focused On Happiness?
1. You spend a ton of time at work / working. Like, a ton.
2. Happier workers are more productive & engaged workers and more invested in company success.
3. Happier workplaces make for less employee turnover and far less money spent on hiring and onboarding, in addition to happier customers/clients and better word of mouth.
4. Life is short. Why would you want to be miserable when you can be both happier and more successful?
5. Seriously, so many reasons: less absenteeism, more creative problem solving, higher sales, outperform competitors...
Too many people believe that work has to be miserable, even to this day. It doesn't. It shouldn't be. We shouldn't spend so much of our lives unhappy if there is an option, and there often is. Want help
finding a new job
becoming a better workplace for your workers
? I want to help.
Useful articles for you:
7 Things You Must Be Doing To Create A Happy Workplace
11 Shocking Employee Happiness Statistics For 2021 That Will Blow Your Mind
The Real Value Of Employee Happiness
he importance of happiness in the workplace